The Ultimate Office Relocation Company...
Attention all Professional Home Movers requiring Removals AND Storage !!!
We are the only Removal Company in your area that have our own Self Storage Facility.
Use our Removals AND Storage service and receive 25% off your move, 20% off your storage rate and £50,000 FREE Goods in Transit Insurance Cover.
We know just how stressful the whole moving experience is, after all we’ve all had to do it before at some stage in our lives ourselves. Added to this the worry of whether or not the removal men are going to turn up on time, it all amounts to added hassle you could well do without.
However, all is not lost...
by using The Removal Team, through years of experience of knowing exactly what is involved to ensure things go according to plan on the day, you will be moved safely and soundly in and out of storage with the minimum of fuss and all your items preserved in the same condition it left your home in.
Regardless of whether or not you use ...
The Removal Team, and of course the choice is yours, we would hate you to suffer elsewhere with an unscrupulous mover who is solely out to make a quick pound out of you and who is ready to put your items in to a dirty, smelly and unsecure warehouse.
We are never surprised...
by the amount of stories that are told by people we've spoken to who've had their items stored in such poor conditions. One lady we moved not too long ago told us about her previous removal company who stored her items in a disused house. She had her items returned to her mouldy and damp. She still hasn't received any compensation from the company either.
So when you're appointing a Professional Removal and Storage Company, be sure to check they have the following:
5 IMPORTANT COMPONENTS YOUR REMOVAL AND STORAGE COMPANY MUST HAVE IN PLACE...
- Minimum Contents Insurance Cover of £50,000 per vehicle - This will fully guard you against any unforeseen circumstances that may result in you being financially vulnerable through any unexpected or accidental damage that may possibly occur.
- The Removal and Storage Company is a Member of a Professional Trade Body - To ensure that all good practices are adhered to and that there is an Ombudsman Scheme in place to protect you, the consumer, should you not be happy with any particular aspect of the move.
- The Storage Facility is Clean and Secure – This will protect you against the unthinkable occurring and your items being stolen or degradation through poor storage conditions.
- The Removal Company is in Possession of Specialised Lifting and Packing Equipment – This is to ensure that items such as your expensive TV’s or PC’s safety are not compromised in the moving process which means you don’t have to go through the added time and effort of having to replace these items. Also, you may be the spare pair of hands on the day to help move them!
- And Finally, Do Not Accept a Price Solely Given Over the Phone - Without a Surveyor visiting your home to properly assess all that is involved in your move and to give you a fixed price for your removal and storage, you are leaving yourself wide open to a host of unseen problems including the price being increased on the day. Also, by making an appointment, it’s your chance to see if you like us or not before we carry out your move.
So what happens after you have contacted us and booked a Survey?
Prior to your move, one of our experienced Surveyors will visit your home to discuss your exact requirements. This usually takes between 10 to 30 minutes. This will be your first face to face with our company and it is an excellent time to find out if you like what you see and also like what we say we’re going to do.
It is also a great opportunity to raise any questions or concerns you may have about the move which could involve any tricky or valuable items. So as you can see, the benefits are not only to you, but also to us so that we can properly find out your requirements.
We will also at this point, be able to tell you how long the move will roughly take to carry out and show and explain to you exactly where and how it is going to be stored.
After we’ve met, within 48 hrs we’ll tell you exactly how much your move is going to cost and the appropriate sized secure room you will require.
After you hopefully decide that we offer a great value for money service and you intend to use The Removal Team and our sister company, The Storage Team, we’ll arrange to get your packaging materials to you at your earliest convenience.
When the big day arrives, we'll call you before we leave our premises to let you know that we are on our way. We know that one of our customers’ biggest fears is whether or not the removal van is going to turn up on time. Therefore, a simple call too say we’ve left our office is nothing if it means a less stressful day for you.
When we arrive, provided you have prepared as we have advised, simply sit back and watch our friendly and professional staff in action.
Hint: our staff are like highly engineered Formula 1 racing cars that need well lubricating in order to perform at the highest level. In circumstances like this, a cup of tea can be a god send for all involved so please make sure you have the kettle handy to make a brew!
As well as being adept furniture removers, our staff our also friendly and very helpful. All your furniture will be carefully wrapped in protective blankets and secured safely in our specialised removal vehicle.
After fully loading our vehicle and completing our final checks, we will leave your old property to deliver your items to our very own specialised storage facility.
When we arrive at our storage facility, your belongings will then be safely packed in o your own individually alarmed storage rooms with your own key.
To gain access to your room, you only simply need to call down to see us no appointment needed) to gain free access.