The Ultimate Office Relocation Company...
We turn your Operational Nightmare in to a Dream Move.
Short Notice Moves a Speciality!
So you’ve just been given the unenviable task of being responsible for your organisation’s move.
You require perfect timing in order to keep your downtime to a minimum therefore remaining profitable and operational and you haven’t got a clue about moving.
Thankfully, at The Removal Team, we do since we've been moving businesses like yours since Sir Patrick Moore was still on rusk.
IF YOU REQUIRE A COMPANY TO MANAGE THE PROCESS OF MOVING ON YOUR BEHALF (RELIEVEING YOU OF THE STRESS AND THE PAIN), THEN WE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU.
From the initial budgeting and planning, through to the conception of the programme of works, we can advise you every step of the way. Our advice has been accumulated through years of learning the hard way of what exactly is involved in moving your business.
Our Services to you include:
- Space Planning
- Supply and Design of New Furniture
- Telcommunication Installation and Cable Management
- Recycling of Furniture with Maximum Sustainable Efficiency and Cost Claw back
- Decluttering Service through Document and Furniture Storage
As standard, we'll also provide you with:
- an overall Project Manager for single point of contact available by mobile or Blackberry 24/7 to manage your move process
- Fully employed staff with specialist experience of Office Moving
- a 100% Money Back Guarantee
So if you require a full turnkey management of your office move or just a removal company to complete the actual move itself, we promise we can limit your downtime and make you look great in front of your boss!
Please call one of our girls in the office now to arrange your no obligation quote!
Everything was perfect and the lads who did all of the hard work were a pleasure to work with. I don’t know what your industry is like but the legal profession is one where we only find out if a client is unhappy – we never seem to get any praise when they are over the moon.
Can you therefore pass my thanks onto all of the lads who helped over the 2 moves.!"
James Whelan, Canter Law, July 2015